Required Documentation (MINORS):

-Photo ID (DL, passport, Military ID)of Parent/Guardian listed on Consent Form - If last names do not match, marriage certificate/name change documents will be needed in addition to photo ID.

-Photo ID (DL, passport, school ID) of Minor listed on Consent Form - If using school ID, birth certificate or equivalent will be needed in addition to photo ID. 


Please contact Treasure Coast Tattoo Co. for further questions or concerns. Thank you.